Nature of Job: Full time
Number of vacancies: 01
About the organization:
Inspira Advisory & Consulting Limited (www.inspira-bd.com) is a strategy consulting & business research firm based in Dhaka. We work with private sector conglomerates, government & development agencies for curving out Go/No-Go decisions for new project, policy or business venture. We also work with industry associations of Sunrise Sectors (Industries which are at nascent development phase) in removing data-strategy vacuum with early stage knowledge interventions.
About the Role:
The Administrative Assistant will be expected to support the Office Management team in the below tasks. Specific job description includes:
• Providing support to office employees, overseeing administrative tasks
• Plan with Management and develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for Administrative activities.
• Manage office supplies stock and place orders
• Maintain and update company databases
• Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
• Update office policies as needed
• Book meeting rooms as required
• Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. Letters, emails and packages)
• Arrange travel and accommodations
• Perform other relevant duties/ tasks assigned by supervisor/Management
• Vendor management
Minimum Expected Educational Background: High School certificate.
Work Hours: 9am – 6pm, 5 days a week
Salary and other benefits: 15,000 BDT based on experience (after probation period of 3 months). There will be 2 Festival bonuses and yearly increments as per company policy.
Interested qualified applicant should email her/his CV with recent photograph to “email@example.com”. Please apply with the subject-line: Applying for Administrative Assistant_(expected salary).
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview within 7 days.