Inspira Advisory & Consulting Limited is hiring Associates.
Nature of Job: Full time
Number of vacancies: 02
About the Role:
The associate will be expected to handle client engagements & project delivery in association with Inspira’s Senior Associates. Specific job description includes:
- Support Senior Associates/Team Leads in designing the research plan, project proposals, concept notes, etc.
- Participate in data collection activities under the guidance of Senior Associates.
- Capture meeting minutes, discussion summaries, and interview transcripts for the general onboarding of the team.
- Participate in data analyses in accordance with the feedback shared by the Senior Associates.
- Synthesize research findings with the guidance of the project supervisor to develop valuable insights/conclusions.
- Draft reports and prepare dissemination presentations in association with team members.
- Conducting field visits (inside and outside of Dhaka) whenever necessary.
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients in verbal and written communication channels to maintain good relations
- Passion for research and data.
- Curious & tenacious enough to dig deep and get to the bottom of a problem.
- Being a team player, supporting team members in difficult situations
- Being able to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient in writing analytical narratives.
- Well-rounded exposure to MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) suits usage.
Expected Educational Background:
Inspira believes in multidisciplinary approaches to work. People from all disciplines can apply so long as they have a keen interest to engage in problem-solving.
Work Hours: 9 am – 6 pm, 5 days a week
- Office location is in Gulshan 1, Dhaka
Work from home will be possible: We are currently operating a 2-3 days work from office policy which may evolve with COVID-19 restrictions.
Salary and Benefits:
Monthly Salary: Negotiable, will be determined in accordance with the expectation of the candidate, performance in the assessment test, and relevant experience in the sector (if there is any). There will be 2 Festival bonuses and yearly increments as per company policy.
Other features of the opportunity
- Two festival bonuses (to be applicable after the probation period)
- Yearly evaluations and above-market increment rates. For high performers, the compensation doubles within a couple of years.
- Internet and Mobile bills for the WFH period will be provided by the office.
- Any travel/field research expense will be borne by the office.
Application Instructions: Interested qualified applicants should email her/his CV with recent photographs to “email@example.com”. Please mention your expected salary in the email. Please apply with the subject line: Applying for Associate_ (expected salary).
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for assessment within 7 days.
Application Deadline: September 23, 2022 (Candidates may apply after the deadline)