Nature of Job: Full time
Number of vacancies: 01
About the organization:
Inspira Advisory & Consulting Limited (www.inspira-bd.com) is a strategy consulting & business research firm based in Dhaka. We work with private sector conglomerates, government & development agencies for curving out Go/No-Go decisions for new project, policy or business venture. We also work with industry associations of Sunrise Sectors (Industries which are at nascent development phase) in removing data-strategy vacuum with early stage knowledge interventions.
About the Role:
Associate will be expected to lead client engagements & project delivery in association with Inspira’s management team & external consultants. Specific job description includes:
• Support Senior Associates in designing the research plan, project proposals, concept notes etc.
• Conduct data collection activities through household surveys, focus group discussions, key informant interviews, online analytics etc.
• Data filtration, entry, analyses using analytics software tools (Basic proficiency in analytics software package like SPSS is an advantage)
• Synthesize research findings with the guidance of project supervisor to develop valuable insights/conclusions
• Transcription of research findings, Development of internal and client ready reports/presentation
Expected Educational Background:
Preferably an Economics or Business graduate. However, people from other disciplines (Development Studies, Statistics, Social Science) with strong analytical skill are also encouraged to apply.
Work Hours: 9am – 6pm, 5 days a week
Salary and other benefits: Negotiable. There will be 2 Festival bonuses and yearly increments as per company policy.
Interested qualified applicant should email her/his CV with recent photograph to “email@example.com”. Please apply with the subject-line: Applying for Associate_(expected salary).
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for assessment within 7 days.