Inspira is hiring for the position of Junior Graphic Designer
Nature of Job: Full time
Number of vacancies: 01
About the Role:
- 1 – 2 years of experience in freelancing/advertising agencies/marketing communication agencies/digital media marketing agencies as a content designer will be an asset. Which should be reflected in the portfolio. Inspira believes in multidisciplinary approaches to work.
- People from all disciplines can apply so long as they have the right experience as stated in the circular.
The graphic designer will be responsible for the design and production of all digital and print media content of Inspira ACL and any projects that may have similar needs.
Specific job description includes:
- Develop illustrative visual productions based on business and project needs
- Design Content for Digital Media and print media for Inspira ACLs own brand
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with project teams or clients to Design marketing materials, campaign artwork, brochures, flyers, digital posters, and print materials for client projects
- Develop relevant samples/ mock-ups with Inspira branding
- Manage the design and uploading process of different project material, understanding best practices for using a content management system
- Develop content that is compliant with brand guidelines of Inspira ACL or project client as per instructions from the supervisor
- Update and maintain internal databases of designs, photography, and video
- Coordinate with Senior Management, Project team, and other stakeholders for creative output, QC, and execution
- Ensure QC on samples for all communication materials before execution
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, graphic design, or a related field
- In-depth experience of working directly on various digital marketing platforms such as Google, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Tiktok, Linkedin, email, etc.
- Experience in producing merchandise design
- Strong technical skills and proven ability to use a variety of software (e.g. Photoshop, after effects, and Illustrator)
- Ability to partner with other creative team members and key stakeholders to create content used across a variety of platforms (web, mobile, video, and more)
- 9 am – 6 pm, 5 days a week
- 2 days of mandatory work from office and 3 days of work from home
- The office location is in Gulshan 1, Dhaka
Salary and Benefits:
Monthly Salary: Negotiable, will be determined in accordance with the expectation of the candidate, performance in the assessment test, and relevant experience in the sector (if there is any). There will be 2 Festival bonuses and yearly increments as per company policy.
Other features of the opportunity:
- Two festival bonuses (to be applicable after the probation period)
- Yearly evaluations and above-market increment rates. For high performers, the compensation doubles within a couple of years.
- Internet and Mobile bills for the WFH period will be provided by the office.
- Any travel/field research expense will be borne by the office.
Application Instructions: Interested qualified applicants should email her/his CV with a recent photograph and their work portfolio to “firstname.lastname@example.org”. Please mention your expected salary in the email. Please apply with the subject line: Applying for Graphic Designer_(expected salary).
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for assessment within 7 days.
Application Deadline: October 7th, 2022