Inspira Advisory & Consulting Limited is hiring Senior Associates
Nature of Job: Full time
Number of vacancies: 02
About the organization:
Inspira Advisory & Consulting Limited (www.inspira-bd.com) is a strategy consulting & business research firm based in Dhaka. Within a span of 7 years, Inspira has served 100+ clients including Key directorates and ministries of the Government of Bangladesh, Bi-lateral donors, Corporates, Local Conglomerates, UN agencies, and nonprofit organizations (NPO) for conducting evaluation studies, sector research, socio-economic studies, market system assessment, feasibility studies, market scanning, and private sector development. To learn more about who we are and what we do, see our Company Brochure. https://drive.google.com/file/d/125kFZMpXpTUlUfNEv1akqjaHPILCUC_l/view?usp=sharing
Consultancy Asia features Inspira: https://www.consultancy.asia/news/2985/bangladesh-based-inspira-celebrates-five-years-in-business
About the Role:
The Senior Associate will be expected to directly work with the senior partners and portfolio leads in managing consulting assignments, executing research methodologies, and participating in the business development process. S/he will have to manage and oversee subordinates including Associates, Research Assistants, and interns.
Experience Requirement: Minimum 2 years of experience in strategy consulting firms, market research agencies, think tanks, investment/equity research firms, M&E teams of INGOs/development sector enterprises. Talents with less than 2 years of experience should not apply to this position, we have ongoing vacancies for freshers/early career grads, please click here for more information: https://www.inspira-bd.com/career/associate/
Expected Educational Background:
Inspira believes in multidisciplinary approaches to work. People from all disciplines can apply so long as they meet the experience requirement stated above.
- Develop a deep understanding of the thematic areas of the consulting assignments by undertaking desk research, industry stakeholder interaction, and technical expert consultation.
- Designing the research plan, project proposals, concept notes, etc. in line with the direction of Senior partners/portfolio leaders.
- Plan and Coordinate data collection activities through household surveys, focus group discussions, key informant interviews, online analytics, etc.
- Synthesize research findings to develop valuable insights/conclusions.
- Lead field visits across the country whenever necessary.
- Lead the team in setting the structure of dissemination reports/presentations and guide them in producing high-quality reports, white papers, policy briefs for the consumption of internal and external reviewers, local and international clients, and government agencies.
- Collaborate with designers/content planners in converting key findings of the assignments into easy-to-understand summary notes/case studies for public consumption.
- Generate ideas for collaboration opportunities with clients, media outlets, government and development organizations, etc.
- Conduct follow-ups for future collaboration opportunities with existing clients and partners.
- Leading teams to deliver projects and proposals
- Can navigate through uncertainty.
- Can apply a structured approach while operating under ambiguity.
- Can lead a team of fresh talents under a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Passion for research and data.
- Curious & tenacious enough to dig deep and get to the bottom of a problem.
- A strong willingness to take initiative, work autonomously and manage time effectively to meet pressing deadlines
- Being an anchor. Ensure the project deadlines are met on time.
- Being able to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient in writing analytical narratives.
- Well-rounded exposure to MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) suits usage.
Work Hours: 9 am – 6 pm, 5 days a week
- Office location is in Gulshan 1, Dhaka
- Work from home will be possible: We are currently operating a 2-3 days work from office policy which may evolve with COVID-19 restrictions.
Salary and Benefits:
Monthly Salary: up to around BDT 65,000 (based on relevant experience and performance in assessment).
- Two festival bonuses (to be applicable after probation period)
- Yearly evaluations and above-market increment rates. For high performers, the compensation doubles within a couple of years.
- Internet and Mobile bills for the WFH period will be provided by the office.
- Any travel/field research expense will be borne by the office.
Application Instructions: Interested qualified applicants should email the following to “email@example.com”:
- her/his CV with recent photographs
- A cover letter indicating the experience-competency match with the job responsibilities
Please apply with the subject line: Applying for Senior Associate.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for assessment within 7 days.
Application Deadline: February 25th, 2022