Inspira Advisory & Consulting Limited is hiring TEAM LEAD
Nature of Job: Full time
Number of vacancies: 02
About the Role:
The Team Lead will be expected to directly work with the Senior Partners and individually in managing consulting assignments, executing research methodologies, delivering and disseminating to the clients, and participating in the business development process. S/he will have to manage and oversee subordinates including Senior Associates, Associates, Research Assistants, and Interns.
Minimum 4 years of experience in strategy consulting firms, market research agencies, think tanks, investment/equity research firms, M&E teams of INGOs/development sector enterprises. Talents with less than 4 years of experience should not apply to this position, we have ongoing vacancies for freshers/early career grads, please click here for more information: https://www.inspira-bd.com/career/associate/
Expected Educational Background:
Inspira believes in multidisciplinary approaches to work. People from all disciplines can apply so long as they meet the experience requirement stated above.
- Lead single or multiple consulting projects (depending on the complexity and scope) by managing the project, providing technical and non-technical expertise, assuring quality and acting as a single point of contact (SPOC)
- Develop a deep understanding of the thematic areas of the consulting assignments by undertaking desk research, industry stakeholder interaction, and technical expert consultation.
- Designing the research plan, project proposals, concept notes, etc. in line with the direction of senior partners/portfolio leaders.
- Plan and Coordinate data collection activities through household surveys, focus group discussions, key informant interviews, online analytics, etc.
- Synthesize research findings to develop valuable insights/conclusions.
- Lead field visits across the country whenever necessary.
- Lead the team in setting the structure of dissemination reports/presentations and guide them in producing high-quality reports, white papers, policy briefs for the consumption of internal and external reviewers, local and international clients, and government agencies.
- Collaborate with designers/content planners in converting key findings of the assignments into easy-to-understand summary notes/case studies for public consumption.
- Generate ideas for collaboration opportunities with clients, media outlets, government and development organizations, etc.
- Conduct follow-ups for future collaboration opportunities with existing clients and partners.
- Leading teams to deliver projects and proposals
- Lead the delivery of consulting assignments to clients as well as disseminate the findings to key stakeholders via the appropriate channels
Candidates will be judged on the following traits (importance in no particular order):
- Can navigate through uncertainty.
- Can apply a structured approach while operating under ambiguity.
- Can lead a team of fresh talents under a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Passion for research and data. Good understanding of general macroeconomic, business and development sector issues. Preference will be given to candidates whose experience aligns with the organizational portfolio
- Curious & tenacious enough to dig deep and get to the bottom of a problem.
- A strong willingness to take initiative, work autonomously and manage time effectively to meet pressing deadlines
- Being an anchor. Ensure the project deadlines are met on time.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills on all levels including clients, senior management and reportees
- Proficient in writing analytical narratives
- Confident and competent presenter
- Well-rounded exposure to MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) suits usage.
Work Hours: 9 am – 6 pm, 5 days a week
- Office location is in Gulshan 1, Dhaka
- Work from home will be possible: We are currently operating a 2-3 days work from office policy which may evolve with COVID-19 restrictions.
Salary and Benefits:
Monthly Salary: Highly competitive (based on relevant experience, previous salary structure and performance in assessment).
- Two festival bonuses (to be applicable after the probation period)
- Yearly evaluations and above-market increment rates. For high performers, the compensation doubles within a couple of years.
- Internet and Mobile bills for the WFH period will be provided by the office.
- Any travel/field research expense will be borne by the office.
- Generous Health Insurance coverage
- Learning and capacity development support for individual growth
Application Instructions: Interested qualified applicants should email the following to “firstname.lastname@example.org”:
- her/his CV with a recent photograph
- A cover letter indicating the experience-competency match with the job responsibilities
Please apply with the subject line: Applying for Team Lead_(expected salary).
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for assessment within 7 days.
Application Deadline: September 23, 2022 (Candidates may apply after the deadline)